Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Announcement
January 21, 2016
The province of Manitoba is temporary accepting applications for those who are interested to explore the province with an intention for further immigration. An exploratory visit is a pre-arranged trip that potential MPNP applicants may make to the Province of Manitoba, Canada to research communities and employment opportunities to help them make an informed decision on whether they have the intention and ability to find employment and settle with their family in Manitoba as permanent residents.
We expect that this program will not last more than 2-3 weeks.
Eligibility criteria to participate in visits:
1) are between the ages of 21 to 45
2) have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, degree or certificate
3) have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate your ability to find a job in Manitoba in that occupation (including plans to achieve licence/certification in the case of regulated occupations)
4) have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba as a permanent resident demonstrated, in part, with a Settlement Plan
5) Taken IELTS General test no more than 2 years ago with a minimum score of 5.0 in each category.
Our service fee for the initial application is 250 USD
As soon as the candidate is selected by the province for the exploratory visit, our full fee is 5,000 USD per family, which will cover Canadian visa application documents, Manitoba PNP complete package preparation and a set of documents to be submitted to the Canadian Federal Immigration Authority.