If you only started your immigration or Canadian visa application process, we can help you find the right way to come to Canada. We will make a complete analysis of your work experience, educational background, language knowledge and other family information to find the most efficient strategy and affordable program for you.
We offer two payment options for this service:
1) Economy option – 35 US dollars covers the following:
– Preparation of individual written recommendations based on the questionnaire you completed on our website.
– Answers to your questions on Skype, Viber or other means of communication.
2) VIP Option – 150 US dollars covers the following:
– Preparation of individual written recommendations based on the questionnaire you completed on our web-site.
– Answers to your questions on Skype, Viber or other means of communication within 1 year from the date of payment
– Adjustment of the immigration action plan if there is a change in your family situation or Canadian immigration law within 1 year from the date of payment.
– A discount of $150US dollars upon retaining our service and making a payment according to the contract. Thus, the initial consultation will be free for you.
Nowadays, Internet is full of sites offering free immigration assessment. Why do we charge money for our service? Our assessment is not made by a robot, rather, by a highly professional licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. Recommendations you will receive are not general, they are focused on your individual goals and provide strategy and possible options to reach your Resident Status in Canada.
After we receive your assessment file, our representative will get in touch with you to ensure that our immigration consultants will have all needed information to make the right recommendations. In 3-5 business days we will email you official customized recommendations on possible options to immigrate to Canada, including score assessment, timelines and prices.
By filling out our assessment form, you confirm that you would like to receive written detailed recommendations on your options of temporary or permanent residency in Canada. Our recommendations are based on current information regarding the immigration laws in Canada and proper procedures regarding applications with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Written recommendations are bound by By-laws, Code of Professional Ethic of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), and associated Regulations.
After completing and submitting this form, you will receive a notification and an e-mail indicating payment options. You can make the service fee payment through your bank or with your credit card via PayPal system.