February 10, 2021 – Express Entry: 654 PNP candidates receive invitation to apply on
- minimum CRS cut of was 740
- PNP candidates automatically get 600 points added to their overall score in Express Entry
- in order to receive an invitation in this draw candidates with CRS score of 720 or more, needed to have submitted their Express Entry profile before August 14, 2020
February 9, 2021- British Columbia Tech Pilot issued 74 invitation
- applicants are selected by the province every week from the Express Entry system
- PNP provides the candidates with an additional 600 points
- candidates have 30 days to provide all required documents
- a job offer with an employer from British Columbia for at least 1 year is a mandatory requirement of British Columbia Tech Pilot.
New Brunswick will accept PNP applications from (PGWP) holders who are working in jobs that are classified as NOC skill-level D until April 30, 2021
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- graduate of a New Brunswick designated post-secondary institution (DLI); and
- hold a PGWP that was issued upon graduation from that New Brunswick institution.
- be eligible for the NB Skilled Worker Stream
- be between 19 and 55 years old
- language ability should be equal to at least a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 4 in all abilities
- at least one year of work experience or graduated from a New Brunswick DLI with at least a one-year degree diploma of certificate program
- possess a full time, permanent, year-round, job offer in an eligible occupation.
Temporary residents are able to extend their stay if they can’t leave Canada
If the temporary status expires soon IRCC will need an explanation why the temporary residents need to stay in Canada, such as:
- international air travel has been suspended
- commercial flights to the applicant’s country of origin or destination are unavailable
IRCC accepts application online.
No additional fee is applied to such type of applications
If the foreign national’s temporary residence status has expired, but it was valid between January 30, 2020, and May 31, 2021 they are eligible for restoration of their status. The processing fee of $200 are applicable in that case.
I you have questions or would like to discuss your personal case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.